- Air quality - Air Resources Board
Variety of environmental maps on air quality, toxic pollutants, emissions, and more.
- Cleanup and hazardous waste facilities - Department of Toxic Substances Control
Find cleanup and hazardous waste permitted facilities by zip code or county.
- Biogeographic Information and Observations System (BIOS) - Department of Fish & Wildlife
Interactive mapping warehouse of hundreds of biological datasets from around the state.
- California Air Basins - California Air Resources Board
Click on the regions of the interactive map for information on emissions in that area.
- California Digital Conservation Atlas - California Environmental Resources Evaluation System (CERES)
Use the the California Digital Conservation Atlas to view maps of California's natural resources and working landscapes.
- Energy Maps - California Energy Commission
Find maps of climate zones, wind resource areas, natural gas pipelines, oil refineries, electric lines, and more.
- Forestry and fire protection - Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Various maps including demographics, forestry and timber, landcover and vegetation, watershed, and fire.
- Natural Hazards In Your Neighborhood - MyHazards
Use this website to discover the hazards that exist in your area and learn how to reduce your risk.
- Park Info
Public information on all parks and publicly accessible open space in California, along with all public campgrounds.
- Recyclers - eRecycle.org
Find a recycler by county, material, or facility name.
- River Data at Selected Sites: Water Level Monitoring - California Department of Water Resources
Click on the specific area to check on flood stages of various rivers.
- Urban Eco Map (San Francisco) - Carbon footprint by ZIP code
- Weather & road info (by county) - California Resources Agency
Get weather and road conditions by county.
- Weather - National Weather Services
Get warnings, forecasts, water, air quality, and other weather information.
I Need To...