Geographic Information Systems Maps
- Cal-Atlas Geospatial Clearinghouse - California GIS Council
Discover, download geospatial data (by location, keywords, data types and more), and view maps. Contribute geospatial data, maps and related resources to Cal-Atlas so that others may benefit from your efforts.
- California Healthcare Atlas - Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development
An interactive, Internet GIS mapping application that enables users to find and get information about hospitals and healthcare facilities, including patient, financial, facility, and geographic data.
- Fish and Game data collections - Department of Fish and Wildlife
Links to a variety of data and maps on habitat tracking, vegetation, fishing, and more.
- Geospatial Information Systems Task Force - California Technology Agency
Created to enhance the technology for environmental protection, natural resource management, traffic flow, emergency preparedness and response, land use planning and health and human services.
- Network for a Healthy California - California Department of Public Health
An interactive, internet-based GIS that allows users to view and query mapped nutrition and health data.
- U.S. Census Bureau
Maps and cartographic resources, including American FactFinder, State and County QuickFacts, and the TIGER Map Server.
I Need To...