Geographic Information Systems Maps
- California Geoportal - The California Geoportal provides easy and convenient ways to search, discover and use geospatial data resources. A primary goal of the California Geoportal is to improve access to California’s geographic data portfolio, and expand the creative use of those data resources.
- California Healthcare Atlas - Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development
An interactive, Internet GIS mapping application that enables users to find and get information about hospitals and healthcare facilities, including patient, financial, facility, and geographic data.
- Fish and Game data collections - Department of Fish and Wildlife
Links to a variety of data and maps on habitat tracking, vegetation, fishing, and more.
- Geospatial Information Systems Task Force - California Technology Agency
Created to enhance the technology for environmental protection, natural resource management, traffic flow, emergency preparedness and response, land use planning and health and human services.
- Network for a Healthy California - California Department of Public Health
An interactive, internet-based GIS that allows users to view and query mapped nutrition and health data.
- U.S. Census Bureau
Maps and cartographic resources, including American FactFinder, State and County QuickFacts, and the TIGER Map Server.
I Need To...