Visitor Appointment System
The Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS) is application that is offered as an additional service to help expedite and enhance the visitation process.
General Information: 800-374-8474
Frequently Asked Questions
- You must be pre-approved as a visitor for the inmate and institution.
- You will be required to provide your full name, the type of ID, and ID number that you furnished on the Visitor Questionnaire (CDCR Form 106) that you filed with the institution.
- You will be required to provide an active personal email account. Free email accounts are available through various internet services. (Google, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.)
- You must know the name of the institution where the inmate is housed.
- You must know the inmate's legal name and CDCR number.
- ou must know how many visitors (maximum of 5 per inmate) that will be in your group.
- You must have a choice of dates and preferred times when you wish to visit.
- You must read and accept the disclaimer before registration.