Get Legal Help

Department of Social Services (CDSS)

Find immigration legal services via the Department of Social Services website. Legal help can include application assistance with the Naturalization application and other USCIS forms. Service providers exist throughout California; select your region to find a provider near you.

General Information: 916-657-3442

Frequently Asked Questions

Eligibility requirements are listed on the CDSS website at the following link:

Naturalization Eligibility

Related Links