A podcast is an audio broadcast available over the Internet in a syndication feed, such as an RSS feed. Podcasts can be played on your computer or MP3 music player. By subscribing to a podcast feed, you will automatically download the latest audio files for listening when you choose.
Listed below are podcasts that you can subscribe to or download to your desktop and portable music/video player.
- State Parks - California State Parks Foundation
Every month, find a new podcast about a different California State Park.
- Thank You Ocean - Natural Resources Agency, California
Focuses on ocean topics such as marine mammals, the latest news on ocean health, timely ocean issues, and fascinating ocean facts.
- Walkable Neighborhoods - Metropolitan Transportation Commission
Narrated audio tours of the Bay Area, including printable maps
- California Academy of Sciences - Listen to a variety of science podcasts.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium - Discover more about the ocean through monthly podcasts.
- Smithsonian - Audio and video podcasts on arts, science, history, and more.
- San Diego Zoo - Learn about the animals at the zoo.
Schools - iTunesU
- California College of the Arts
- CSU Long Beach
- Cuyamaca College
- Education, California Department of
- San Jose State University
- Santa Monica College
- Santa Clara University
- U.C. Berkeley
- U.C. Davis
- U.C. Irvine
- University of California
- University of Pacific
- University of San Diego
- University of Southern California
- West Valley College
- USA.gov - Podcasts from the US Government.